The first step on the way to using Zoom is to download the program for free on the iPad, register and make the minimum settings. Below we will look at how to do the job correctly and start using the application.
How to download Zoom on iPad
The easiest and surest way to access the functionality of a useful application is to install Zoom for iPad through the AppStore. The algorithm of actions is as follows:
- enter the AppStore on iPad;
- in the search box enter the name of the Zoom program;
- find software with a name of interest and enter it;
- click on the Install button and wait for the download to iPad.
You can also download and install Zoom on your iPad for free by clicking on the button below, but remember that installation from third-party resources must be allowed in the settings of your tablet.
Zoom for iPad
After that, proceed to the next step – register an account to use the full functionality of the software.
Registration and settings
Now you can use Zoom for free – log into the program and join conferences without registration. To receive all functions, including creating broadcasts, you must register an account. To create an account with Zoom, follow these steps:
- Log into the app on your iPad.
- Click on the Register button.
- Enter your date of birth, month, day and year.
- Enter your email, first and last name.
- Log into the e-mail you provided during registration and find the letter from Zoom.
- Follow the link and thereby confirm the creation of an account.
Now you know how to download and create an account in the video tutorial program on iPad for free. If such a long path does not suit you, you can go through authorization in a simpler way – choose one of the options:
- login via Facebook;
- authorization via Google mailbox (if you have an account);
- use of SEB.
If you choose one of three methods, you can download Zoom for iPad, log in and immediately use the program’s features.
A separate issue is the Zoom settings after the first login. Take the following steps:
- Enter the settings section.
- Click on the Conference button
- Set the parameters as you need.
- Click on the login in the application.
- Add a profile photo and edit the name if required.
- Indicate department, title and location.
- Set to use fingerprint ID for quicker access to profile.
In the future, you can create a meeting in Zoom on iPad for free or connect to an existing broadcast. In the first case, click on the New conference button, and in the second – Enter.
Now you know how to download Zoom for iPad for free, what steps you need to go through to register, and what settings it is desirable to enter after the first login. If you are not planning to create a video conference, you do not need to register. It is enough to have an ID and password to enter (if set).