The user must know how to change the password in Zuma. If there is a security threat or there are suspicions that the account may be hacked, then you should definitely change the authorization data.
How to change on a computer
To change the data for entering your personal account, you must:
- Log in ( www.zoom.us/signin ) and scroll through the opened page to the end.
- Click “Edit” opposite the inscription “Login password”. Enter the old and new combinations.
If the account owner cannot log in, a password reset option is available at www.zoom.us/forgot_password . You need to enter the email address to which the account is linked, go to the mailbox and follow the instructions in the letter.
How to change on the phone
To change the code on a mobile device, you must:
- Open the application, go to “Settings”.
- Click on the name of the account, select “Update”.
- Enter old and new data, click “Save”.
Changing the code to enter the conference
The conference is entered using a link or a personal identifier, after which an access code is entered. You can change this data both from a computer and from a phone:
- Open the application, go to the “Conferences” section.
- Select “Change” (“Edit”) identifier. In the line “Access code” enter a new combination and click “Save”.
Every user should know how to change password in Zoom meeting and account. Timely changed data will prevent hacking and information theft.