How do I delete a meeting in Zoom? This question arises if, during the creation of the next event, significant mistakes were made, which there is no way to correct. You can perform the necessary actions both through the phone and through the program on the computer. Also, you can restore the event, if necessary. Read on for more details and examples.
How to delete a conference from phone and PC in Zoom
Well, let’s look at how to delete a scheduled conference in Zoom through the installed program on your computer. And first of all, you will need to authorize your account by entering your email and password in a special field. And then follow the step-by-step instructions:
- Open the “Conferences” tab by clicking on the appropriate item located in the top panel.
- In the left block, we see all the scheduled events. To manage, just click on the desired meeting.
- Then we select “Delete” and confirm our intention.
And if you are interested in how to restore a deleted conference, then it is quite easy to do – you need to go to the page of recently deleted objects. To do this, you can click on the hyperlink in the corresponding notification or use the functionality of your personal account. You can also send a recurring appointment to the basket using the mobile application. To do this, let’s do the following:
- Open the program and go to the second tab by clicking on its name in the bottom panel.
- Find the required event, and then select “Delete”.
- We confirm the action and completely get rid of the scheduled meeting.
If necessary, it can also be restored, but this is given a maximum of 7 days.
How do I remove a conference participant?
Now let’s figure out how to remove a participant from the Zuma conference if a person interferes with the event. For clarity, we suggest paying attention to a step-by-step guide that is relevant for a PC:
- Open the “Manage Members” tab.
- Hover the cursor over the desired user, select “Advanced”, and then – “Delete”.
- We confirm the action and get rid of the unwanted person.
If you’re thinking about how to get a deleted participant back, simply ask the user to rejoin the conversation. For example, you can send a link to an event.
So, we figured out how you can get rid of a specific event in Zoom, as well as manage participants. And if nothing is removed, then try restarting the application and then trying again.