To download Zoom for Windows 7, you need a PC or laptop with the minimum requirements, an Internet connection and two minutes of time. After that, you can register and proceed to use the application’s capabilities – create or schedule conferences, communicate with friends and solve other problems.
How to download Zoom for Windows 7
One of the advantages of the program is its accessibility, so anyone with access to the Internet and a computer can download Zoom for Windows 7. Before downloading and installing the application, you must make sure that your PC or laptop meets the minimum requirements of the program developers. Let’s highlight the main points:
- RAM from 4 GB;
- processor (optimal) – from 2 GHz;
- Internet, sound card with software;
- updated browsers – Edge 12+, Firefox 27+, IE 11+, Chrome 30+.
If your PC meets the above conditions, you can download and install Zoom. To do this, do the following:
- Click on the button to install the program or download the software from the official site.
Download Zoom Windows 7
- Wait for the software to download to a folder on your PC.
- Run the installation file and follow the instructions.
The Zoom app is free to download and use, creating conferences and chatting with other users. Note that the program’s capabilities allow you to enter a video conference without registration. But it’s better to spend a few more minutes of time and create a full-fledged account. How to do this on Windows 7 is discussed below.
Zoom is available in Russian, so creating an account is unlikely to be difficult. Once you have managed to download and install the software on Windows 7, follow these steps:
- Enter the Zoom application on your computer.
- Follow the link Sign in.
Click on the Register for free button.
- Enter your date of birth. This information is only used to verify the client’s age and system compliance.
- Specify the mailbox where the confirmation letter should come.
- Log into your email and look for an email from Zoom.
- Follow the link indicated in the e-mail to confirm the veracity of the entered data.
- Enter first and last name.
- Create a password to enter, enter it twice and start using!
- To speed up the process, you can sign up to Zoom on Windows 7 with Accelerated Data Entry. For this there is the option of logging in via Google, Facebook or SEB.
- Now you know how to install Zoom on Windows 7 and what it takes to get the job done. After downloading and registering, you get a powerful platform that allows you to communicate with friends for business or other purposes.