The first step to use Zoom is to download the Android application for free, register, make the necessary settings and create a conference (or connect to it). Below we will consider the nuances of downloading an application to an Android smartphone via a computer and directly from the Google Play store.
How to download Zoom on Android
There are two main ways to download Zoom for Android in Russian – via a PC or using a smartphone. Each of the methods has features, which we will dwell on in more detail in the instructions.
The easiest and most popular method to download the program and use Zoom Cloud Meetings for free is to do it directly through your Android mobile device. The algorithm of actions is as follows:
- Enter the Play Market store on your smartphone or click on the button below.
- Enter Zoom in the search bar.
- Click on the app install button.
- Wait for the download to complete on your mobile device.
It will take one to two minutes to download Zoom from Play Market. All manipulations are performed free of charge and do not require additional steps. If this is possible, it is better to use this particular option to install the software. Next, accept all the permissions the program asks for. Also, an update may be required if necessary.
Using an APK file
If it is not possible to install Zoom on an Android phone directly from the Play Store, you can do it using a separately downloaded APK file.
- Download the APK file to your Android phone. This can be done for free on our website by clicking the button below.
Please note that for security reasons, many phones are prohibited from installing files from unknown sources. Therefore, you will need to enable this option in the “Application Settings” section.
- Copy the APK file to one of the folders or your smartphone’s memory card.
- Find the required program through the file manager.
- Run the installation file and wait for it to install on your mobile device.
Both options allow you to download the Zoom Us app for Android for free.
How to install and register
Above we examined how to download Zoom on Android for free for conferences. The final touch is installation and registration in the program. Take the following steps:
- Find the program on the desktop of your Android smartphone.
- Enter it and click on the Register button.
- Enter your first and last name and date of birth in the free fields.
- Specify the mailbox to which the profile is linked.
- Go to your mailbox and activate the account using the link in the letter. Alternatively, use other ways to sign in – through your Google mailbox, Facebook, or CEB. In the cases considered, you can log in using a simplified form.
That’s all, you can start the conference. By the way, if the event is not hosted by you, it is not necessary to register in the application, you can simply click “Enter the conference” and enter the login information that the organizer will provide you.
Now you know how to download Zoom for free on an Android device, and what methods are available to users. It is best to download the application through the Play Store directly. In this case, you can avoid unnecessary actions and protect yourself from mistakes. Alternatively, you can use other options.