As a rule, there are no serious problems with installing video conferencing software, but many users ask a similar question: Advanced to enable error in Zoom – what to do? It often appears on computers running the outdated Windows 7 operating system. And to correct the situation, you will need to activate one setting located in the Internet Explorer web browser (it is through this that the service connects to the network). We suggest you read the step-by-step guide to successfully install the program and connect to the conference.
How to fix the Advanced to enable error in Zoom?
And to begin with, the Open internet options Advanced to enable Zoom crash has a translation to make it clear that the problem is caused by a missing TSL certificate. It is he who is necessary for the correct operation of the application, but by default it can be disabled in the settings of the IE web browser.
To remedy the situation, we suggest following the steps from the step-by-step guide:
- Launch the Internet Explorer browser (if you cannot find it, then use the “Start” menu and go to the appropriate folder).
- Using the top panel, open the “Service” menu, and then click on the “Browser Properties” item. If nothing is displayed, then use the mechanical Alt key on your keyboard.
- Open the “Advanced” tab, allowing you to remove the crash 1012 during installation.
- We activate the functions “Use TSL 1.1” and “Use TSL 1.2” by checking the corresponding boxes (this must be done).
- It remains to save the changes and close the application (you need to do this through the cross icon in the corner of the screen).
As practice shows, after following the steps from the instructions, the error when installing Advanced to enable in Zoom automatically disappears. If this did not happen, then we suggest resetting the Internet Explorer browser settings. To do this, in the previous window, you need to find the corresponding button, and then click on it. Finally, we recommend restarting your computer using the power key. You can also do this through the Start menu.
Thus, we figured out what to do if the Advanced to enable error occurred in Zoom. It turned out that to solve the problem, it was enough to enable the necessary options in the Internet browser settings. If you still have additional questions, you can ask them in the comments!