Novice users are often confused about how to invite attendees to a Zoom meeting on a phone or PC. Below we will consider how to do this work on different devices and understand the intricacies of connecting by identifier or personal link.
Invitation to a conference in Zoom: instructions for PC and phone
Before inviting people to Zoom, it is important to go through the preliminary steps – download the program and create an account (register). After that, you can schedule the broadcast or immediately enter the conference, gradually adding friends to it. To avoid confusion, we will consider each instruction separately.
Before the conference
If you’d like to invite attendees in advance, schedule your Zoom broadcast first. To do this, enter the application, go to the Schedule section and fill in the fields provided. Only after that start sending invitations.
On the computer
To invite attendee people to stream on your computer, sign in to the Zoom app and go to the Meetings section. Then there are two ways.
Method number 1;
- Go to the upcoming web conferencing section.
- On the right side, do not click the Copy invitation button.
- Send it in any convenient way – by e-mail, via social networks, via SMS, etc.
Method number 2:
- In the same section, click the Show Zoom Meeting Invitation button.
- Copy the broadcast link (connections).
- Send it to other participants.
Alternatively, you can simply copy the identifier and pass it to users using any of the communication methods.
On the phone
If you plan to broadcast on your phone, inviting participants to it (before the start of the webinar) is also easy. Take the following steps:
- Log into the app on your phone.
- Go to the Conference section.
- Click the Send invitation button.
- Choose the way you want to invite the members – Gmail, Email, Message. You can clip the data to the clipboard and invite the user to a Zoom meeting in a different way.
You can go one more way:
- Repeat the first two steps in the previous instructions.
- Go to My Meeting (Scheduled).
- Click on the Add invitees button.
- Choose one of the available options.
As you can see from the instructions above, inviting users to Zoom is easy.
During a web conference
The situation is different if the web conference has already started. Here the algorithm of actions is slightly different.
On a PC, do the following:
- Enter the Members section.
- Click on the Invite button at the bottom of the panel on the right side.
- Choose an option – via contacts or email.
At the same stage, you can copy the URL or invitation, and then send it to potential Zoo listeners.
If you’re streaming on a smartphone, do the following:
- Enter the Members section.
- Click on the Invite button below.
- Select the option to send information.
Users are often interested in other questions as well. Let’s take a quick look at some of them:
- How do I accept an invitation to Zoom? If the administrator has sent a link, you must enter it and a special browser field and connect to the conference. If you have identifiers, click on the Login button and fill in the required field.
- How can I see all participants in Zoom? During the broadcast, click on the section of the same name below, after which a list of connected users appears.
As you can see from the article, inviting people to Zoom or connecting via a link is a matter of a few minutes, both on the phone and on the PC.