Quite often, users are interested in why they don’t log into Zoom. And in this case, the problem may be associated with both the program itself and the ongoing technical work. And it cannot be ruled out that a failure has simply occurred, as a result of which the service refuses to function correctly. In general, let’s figure out how to get rid of the error and get access to the application.
What to do if it does not enter the Zoom application?
If you are wondering why you cannot enter Zoom, then first you should try to follow the standard steps that will help in most cases to solve the problem. We have compiled a step-by-step guide that will tell you the main ways to fix the problem. We recommend that you familiarize yourself with it:
- Disable your antivirus software temporarily. If the entry point is not found in Zoom, then this may be due to the operation of the antivirus installed on the computer. It is possible that the program is blocking certain service components for some unknown reason.
- Clear your web browser cache. If Zoom still does not allow you to log in, then we suggest deleting all temporary browser files (if you do not use the service through the application). And to do this, open the settings, click on the “History” item, then select “Clear”. In some cases, you need to put a check mark in the “Cache” line.
- Please update the app. If the error persists, then we suggest installing a new version of the program. To do this, open the side menu and select “Check for updates”.
- Reinstall the software or restart your smartphone (computer).
- Make sure all required permissions are granted. It’s about a microphone and a camera.
Why can’t I enter Zoom? We hope that after following the steps in the instructions, this issue will no longer bother you. As a rule, you can solve the problem with Zoom on your own, often even without uninstalling and reinstalling the program.