Zoom Rooms are conference rooms designed to connect to conference calls at the push of a button and get more options. The option is paid – $ 49 per month. Below we will consider what the features of the function are, how to connect to the webinar room, and how many people can enter the conference.
Zoom Rooms is a webinar room that looks like an application for Mac and Windows on PC, as well as for iOS and Android on phones.
After installation, the following options are available:
- High quality picture and sound in HD quality.
- Scheduling conferences with calendar integration.
- Quickly connect to meetings with audio and video.
- Touch control from mobile devices.
- Invite new users from the catalog or by email.
- One-touch exchange of existing information.
- Interactive communication via message board.
- Remote control of the halls.
- Remote control.
- Optimization for halls of different sizes, etc.
The use of Zoom Rooms allows you to upgrade the class of conference rooms and get additional opportunities. The first 30 days of use are free, after which the monthly billing is $ 49 per month.
How to login
There are several ways to enter Zoom Rooms. This option is available to the account owner or administrator. Optionally, you can make a role to use a work e-mail address when working with the option.
To log in, do the following (if you are the owner, user, or administrator):
- Log into the Zoom Rooms app on your PC. You can download it from the link below:
- Install and open the program on the Zoom Rooms Controller tablet.
- Wait for the pairing code to appear and enter it on the controller (mobile device).
- Press the Login button on the controller.
- Log in as user, administrator, or owner.
- Click on the name of the room, for example Zoom Classroom.
After completing these steps, the PC and controller are automated. In the future, if you wish, you can leave the room at any time. To do this, just click on the Sign Out button.
Zoom Rooms are limited by the terms of the basic plan. In most cases, you can connect up to 100 users, but for an additional fee, this number can be increased to 1000.
Zoom Rooms is a special option that requires several components: computer, audio, video, controller and screen. With its help, you can expand the capabilities of the program and get better communication quality, wireless screen sharing, calendar integration and other useful features.